Gender : Male/Female
Industry : IT
Experience writing complex T-SQL stored procedures, queries, triggers and user defined function, DTS packages and ad hoc SQL queries.
· Data base design development and support Microsoft SQL Server 2012 environments
· Troubleshooting and resolving database related issues such as but not limited to slow performance, failed jobs, blocking, connectivity issues and etc
· Coding and optimize in-application SQL statements and stored procedures
· Experience with SSIS package development, Translate business requirements into ETL designs and mapping specifications
· Design, develop, test and document ETL components
· Maintain and troubleshoot existing processes with thorough understanding of interrelationships with other programs and processes.
· Build scalable and reliable data integrations that collects, transforms, loads and curates data from different systems
· Work as part of an agile team on leading-edge technologies
4-5 years of experience in writing and understanding of complex T-SQL, stored procedures, views, triggers, and functions.
· 2-3 years of experience of writing enterprise level SSIS packages and Knowledge of SSRS reports
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in Database Design (tables, views, indexes). and Data Warehousing methodologies.
· Experience with cloud integration architecture (Platforms such as SnapLogic or Azure Data Factory a plus)
· Understanding of Salesforce and other Cloud Platforms a plus