Note : Its a Contract Job with Period of 6 months.
Gender : Male/Female
Industry : IT
Job Role & Responsibilities:
The Embedded Systems HW/SW Engineer will design and develop hardware and firmware. The role will work in a team consisting of mechanical and electrical engineers to develop new products and advance the technology of current products. Person has to be a self-motivated top performer ready to work in the dynamic and demanding environment.
· Develop and support embedded C based Hardware
· Develop and support embedded firmware
· Develop and support PC tools software
· Develop, Test and tune touchscreen hardware
· Develop, Test and tune capacitive sensing hardware
· Support for new products development and demos
· Support manufacturing for production launches and quality
· Generate engineering documents: specifications, schematics, BOM, validation reports, schedules etc.
· Follow established procedures and best practices, and develop new processes
· Maintains product and company reputation by complying with regulatory requirements.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Complies with regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments. Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors
Performs other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
– M. Tech in Embedded.
– Expertise in design, analysis, and testing of microcontroller operated digital and analog electronics
– 1 year of experience in a product development role desired
– Embedded system design
– Digital circuit design
– Analog circuit design
– Interprocessor communication experience
– Basic experience in FPC and PCB design, fabrication, and assembly processes a plus
– C and Assembly programming for microcontrollers required
– Visual C# and Qt development knowledge on Windows/Linux desired
– Touchscreen and Capacitive sensing development experience desired
– Ability to work independently or on a team, with minimal supervision, in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
– Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
– Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
– Strong communication skills and ability to deal tactfully and efficiently at all levels of the organization;
– Strong desire to be a part of a start-up/high growth company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a fast paced, results oriented culture.
– Hand-on Computer proficiency with knowledge of windows, office365, Microsoft office applications.
– Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
– Proven track record in:
o Maximizing Performance
o Driving best practice
o Ability, confidence and knowledge to understand and challenge based on first principles.
Joining : Immediate