Industry Background : IT Industry
Qualification : Any IT
baseSalary : As per company Norms
Job Role &
1) We are looking for a Microsoft SQL Developer to turn our software into easy-
to-use products for our clients.
2) Hands-on experience with data modeling, creating stored procedures, views,
and other database objects to meet business requirements.
3) Performance tune poorly performing queries.
4) Data migration – create and maintain existing – using SSIS (SQL Server
Integration Services) and/or Azure Data Factory.
5) Analyse, identify, fix, and validate data issues.
6) Strong communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills are a must.
7) Work with both Azure and on-prem Microsoft SQL Server
8) Power Shell, Azure CLI, Python, dos commands – good to have.
9) Create reports using Power BI.
10) Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), Power BI,
Azure SQL, Azure Data
Skills Insurance Domain – Web application software
Work Experience : 3+ years