1. Plan, create, coordinate, and deploy data warehouses.
2. Create best practices for data loading and extraction.
3. Develop data architecture, data modeling, and ETL mapping solutions within a structured/non-structured data warehouse environment.
4. Develop reporting applications with focus on data warehouse consistency.
5. Supervise design throughout the implementation process.
6. Design and build cubes while performing custom scripts/ Frameworks
7. Develop and implement ETL routines according to the DWH design and architecture.
8. Support the development and validation required through the lifecycle of
the DWH and Business Intelligence systems, maintain user connectivity, and provide adequate security for data warehouses.
9. Monitor the DWH and BI systems performance and integrity provide corrective and preventative maintenance as required.
10. Develop Data Workflow, Management & Real Time Streaming solutions.
11. Facilitate requirements gathering using expert listening skills and develop
unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term needs of business customers.
1. Strong analytical, consultative, and communication skills; as well as the ability to make good judgment and work with both technical and business personnel.
2. Working knowledge of Unix Shell scripts, Complex SQL’s code used in data processing and modeling tasks.
3. Remarkable experience with Database technologies including RDBMS(MySQL, Postgres), MPP (Preferably Greenplum, Teradata), Hadoop(HBase, Hive, Sqoop, YARN), Spark, BI Tools, Streaming Frameworks (Kafka, ,Spark, Storm), Dataflow management (NIFI, Airflow), ETL Tool(Talend etc) and other reporting and analytical tools.
4. Exceptional experience developing codes, testing for quality assurance, administering, and monitoring of databases.
5. High proficiency in dimensional modeling techniques and their applications..