You will be responsible for architecting and developing mobile app in React Native (Android/iOS). You will be joining a talented, collaborative team who is very passionate about solving this massive problem.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in React Native/ React development
- Should be able to write reusable, testable, and efficient code. Should be able to design and
- Implement low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications. Architect & design
- technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions
- You must have experience in deploying Android/iOS apps previously on play store/App store.
- You should be able to build pixel-perfect, amazingly smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage Skills
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, GitHub .