· Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
· Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
· Resolving technical problems as they arise.
· Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
· Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
· Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
· Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
· Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
· Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
· Previous project management experience is advantageous.
· Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
· Efficient communication skills.
· Strong organizational and leadership skills.