Gender : Male of Female
Industry : IT
Selection Process :
2 Rounds of Technical Interview (Preferably F2F) + 1 HR round
Job Role & Responsibility :
Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with the client needs and architectural requirements.,
Ensure continual knowledge management.,
Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
Required someone who have the following:
Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills
Motivated to learn and prioritize work assignments.
Self-starter with excellent verbal and written skills.
Technical & Professional requirements:
1. Hands on experience in developing web-based, E-Commerce projects on SAP Hybris.,
2. End-to-end implementation experience using SAP Hybris.,
3. Strong hands on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications and e-commerce suite (WCMS, Solr, HMC, CMS & Product Cockpit Admin Console, Cron Jobs, ImpEx, Import/Export Service, Catalogues, Categories, Products)
4. Hands on experience in Java, JEE, REST, Spring, jQuery, Web services, JUnit & ant.,
5. Working experience in Hybris modules such as Impex, cronjobs, flexible search, workflow, Back office, Cockpit, service layer, APIs.,
6. Working knowledge of Hybris commerce platform that includes Order Management, Payment, WCMS, Promotions.,
7. Experience in writing RESTful web services with JSON JAVA Spring framework and development standard on SAP Hybris platform.,
8. Experience in configuring and working with Lucene, Endeca and Solr search servers or equivalent.,