Note : Cab facility will be provided by the company.
Shift Timings: USA shift 3 pm to 12 am
Gender : Male / Female
Industry : IT
Job Role & Responsibilities:
Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2007 through SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint online. (Knowledge of SP 2019 is good to have)
• Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows, MS Flow as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
• Perform SharePoint on-prem to SharePoint online migrations. (Using tools like Sharegate/Metalogics/DocAve)
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
Joining : Immediate