No of Posts : 4
Gender : Male/Female
Industry : IT
Key Accountabilities Details :
User Interface Design and Development : –
• Design and develop the user interface to provide a world-Development class user experience
• Design, develop, review, re-factor, and maintain software with quality and performance in mind.
• Collect feedback from design and technical staff on development needs
• Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems
• Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality
High Code Quality Contrbution : –
• Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications
• Identify and manage risks for schedule and quality with the Team
• Add to engineering team’s culture of high code quality
Global Team Interaction and Collaboration : –
• Guide and maintain developer teams and best practices Collaboration
• Seek support from local and global developer teams when required.
• Recommend solutions and options to global team when required.
Essential Skills :-
• 3+ years’ experience in Full Stack .NET Development
• Breadth of experience with .NET, C#, HTML5, CSS3, Javscript, responsive web design .Web API, and relational database
• Experienced in React or Angular 2+ UI frameworks
• 2+ years’ experience with NET Design Patterns including Dependency
Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC), Singleton and MVC
• At least 1 year’s experience with Azure/AWS
Desirable Skills : –
• Advanced degree
• Strong knowledge and experience working with complex models
• Proficiency / experience with programming languages utilizing C#.NET and/or VB.NET.
Essentials : –
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• Ability to interact effectively with team members,
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability and desire to effectively present to others