Gender : Male / Female
Industry : IT Staffing / Software – IT Industry
Job Role & Responsibility :
1) Handling end to end recruitment for IT / Non IT clients.
2) Understanding the requirement in details.
3) Sourcing profiles from various recruiting sources such as Internal database, Job Portals, Social Media and references.
4) Sourcing and Screening of CVs
5) Interviewing and short-listing potential candidates.
6) Scheduling the interviews of short-listed candidates with the client.
7) Following up with prospective candidates until they complete all rounds of interviews.
8) Coordinating with clients and interacting with them regarding candidate offers.
9) Effective maintenance and creation of database.
10) Interaction with client on a day-to-day basis to obtain feedback and to keep a track of the current requirements.
11) Co-ordination for joining formalities.
12) Preparing daily reports and need to achieve monthly recruitment targets
a) MBA – HR Interns / MBA – HR Freshers / MBA – HR with 1 – 2 years experience who want to make career in IT – recruitment may apply.
b) Candidate must possess excellent communication skills and proficiency and fluency in English is mandatory.
c) Must have basic knowledge of Job portals, social media and LinkedIn.
d) Candidate must have professional attitude, and zeal to work in a recruitment industry.
Joining: Immediate joiners are preferred