Job Role & Responsibility
- The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for working with a team of engineers to test our Real-time extension for Windows (RTX/RTX64), both manually and through automated test suites.
- Job responsibilities also include creation/enhancement of C/C++/C# test code, writing standalone tools or samples to support our Real-time product and assembling/modifying hardware configurations for test systems. It is the ultimate responsibility of this role to validate the quality of our products.
- Working knowledge of x86/x64 architecture
- Hands on experience with C (preferable) / C++
- Conceptual understanding of embedded systems
- Knowledge of operating systems, both kernel level and architecture
- Experience with Visual Studio for application development
- Experience with test automation and scripting including batch files (PowerShell preferred)