Job Title : Sr. DevOps Engineer / Princ. DevOps Engineer (Cloud Ops,AWS or Azure,CI/CD,Jenkins, Gitlab,Linux, Kubernetes)
• Designing cloud infrastructure for high performance, security, and availability
• Designing and implementation of applications on Kubernetes infrastructure
• Automation of Infrastructure setups and provisioning of resources in cloud
• Monitoring cloud infrastructure to ensure 24* 7 availability.
• Designing of CI / CD pipeline and implementation
• Ensuring build stability and speeding up the overall build process.
• Ensuring smooth build installation and deployment process which Should be repeatable.
• Writing software tools / systems to provide required DevOps solution.
• Work as a part of team as well as independently with the customer.
• Up skill and learn new technology as per the project demands.
• Demonstrating solutions or proof of concepts to customers
Technical skills and competencies –
• Highly Proficient in Configuration Management (terraform, Ansible)
• Strong experience automating with scripting languages such as Shell and Python and any deployment scripting languages.
• Hands on experience in Kubernetes – AKS or EKS
• Strong Cloud Ops experience with AWS or Azure
• Hands on experience with Docker
• Strong experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab
• Excellent hands-on skills and experience with Linux OS
• Understanding and working knowledge of monitoring, alerting and logging
• frameworks such as Prometheus, ELK and Grafana
• Experience in creating and maintaining operational metric dashboard (Build Failures/Status)
• Excellent communication skills