Job Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer- with expertise in Terraform to support cloud deployments.
This role requires a self-starter who is adept at solving problems, is a collaborative team mate,
and an effective communicator at all levels within an organization.
• Total 5-7 years Software Support/ Development / Sys Admin /Network Administration
• Minimum 3-4 years DevOps /AWS DevOps /Azure DevOps /GCP DevOps
• Minimum 1-2 years Infrastructure as Code with Terraform/Ansible experience. Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with Software Development teams, Product Managers, and Business Owners to ensure smooth deployment and operation of systems.
Build CI/CD pipeline configurations to orchestrate provisioning and deployment of both large and small-scale systems.
• Automate tools to monitor system health and reliability to support business process requirements.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test, and production environments.
• Communicate status and risks to the product teams.
• Implement PoC on new technologies, Monitoring/Automation tools
• Help automate and streamline operations and processes.
• Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
• Implement infrastructure as Code (IAC)
• Identify root causes of critical problems in the platform, and take necessary steps to resolve them permanently.
• Provide on-call support as needed to support major activities / deployments.
• Implement automation wherever possible to improve the time to market and reduce chances of human error.
• Solid AWS Background
• CI/CD Pipeline Expertise
• Should be able to identify and complete tasks with minimal direction or supervision.
• Experience with AWS-DevOps is required, other cloud providers are a nice bonus.
• A strong Linux or Unix background.
• Adequate knowledges on security and mitigating risk through technology.
• Experience working with automation tools such as Puppet, Terraform, CHEF, or Ansible.
• Knowledge & experience with either Postgres, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch
• Working knowledge of some form of CI/CD (Jenkins, Babboo etc.) is required.
• Know Git or some other version control and have experience in an Agile environment.