Note : Its a contract role for 6 months + extendable on TeamPlus Payroll
Gender : Male / Female
Industry : IT
Role & Responsibility: The Database Administrator will have the responsibility to:
• Maintain and proactively manage performance, growth and security of multiple databases in multiple development, production and Disaster Recovery environments.
• Responsible for data integrity on all databases to include: SQL Server,MongoDB, MySQL & PostgreSQL databases.
• Responsible for developing and executing data migration between development, test, production and Disaster Recovery environments.
• Responsible for backup/restore procedures.
• Responsible for performance tuning of databases.
• Responsible for regular maintenance of production, test, and development databases.
• Perform upgrades and patches to database engines.
• Work with development staff on new database designs.
• Responsible for application required uptime of database engines.
• Testing of operating system upgrades with database engines.
• Work with developers to troubleshoot application problems related to the database.
• Responsible for resolving issues with vendor support groups.
• Monitoring Database and listener status for Production and DR side.
• Monitoring of alert logs, identifying errors and Initiate approval for necessary action
• Document issues and associated resolutions to problems
• Prepare documentation and presentation of progress reports to customers
Job Skills and Qualifications:
• In depth knowledge of and hands-on experience with SQL Server, MySQL & PostgreSQL
• Knowledge of MongoDB preferred
• In depth knowledge of relational database design and implementation.
• Knowledge of NoSQL databases and techniques preferred.
• In depth knowledge of 2 and 3-tier client/server architecture.
• In depth knowledge of design tools and scripting languages.
• In depth knowledge of Linux & Windows operating systems, disk structures, and SANs.
Joining : Immediate