Gender : Male/Female
Industry : IT
Role and Responsibility :
– Practical Exposure in PostgreSQL(mandatory), MySQL, Redis
– Expertise in Designing, Modelling and Tuning RDBMS DB.
– Self-starter; demonstrate ability to complete assigned tasks independently with minimum supervision
– Demonstrate initiative in decision making
– Design appropriate Database Solutions according to agreed standards & best practices with minimal assistance; communicates, collaborates, engages, escalates & educates stakeholders as appropriate.
– Good understanding and experience in troubleshooting and debugging issues.
– Good knowledge and experience in Scaling, Capacity Planning and Performance tuning.
– Analyzing anomalies, identifying the root causes, single points of failure, and eliminate those to ensure availability and performance of all databases
– Collaborate on System Architecture with peers
– Accountable for resolution of the most technically challenging issues.
– Planning, implementing, and maintaining DB operational services, backup and recovery; scaling and capacity planning activities.
– Administration and management of all database software patches and upgrades.
– Work closely with the DevOps team to ensure that the needed system resources are allocated to the databases and to maintain high availability and optimal performance.
– Expertise in writing SQL queries, analyzing query performance using query plans and tuning query performance.
– Troubleshooting and debugging Production issues. – Team player, excellent written & oral communications skills
– Health Insurance
– Non-variable Fixed Pay
– PF Fund Contributions
– 12 Paid Holidays
– PTO & Sick Leave
– Parties, Carrom Tournaments & More!
Joining : Immediate