Gender : Female/Male
Industry : IT
Job Role & Responsibilities:
As a Senior Software Engineer you work in a team that owns the design, development, and operations for major components of the payments business. You are responsible for designing and developing user interfaces using Angular 9 best practices.
● Make complex technical and design decisions for one or more Angular projects.
● Ensuring software and solutions are stable and scalable.
● Working within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
● Developing the required tests to fully test the required functionality.
● Write Typescript, CSS, and HTML to develop new and update existing user interfaces.
● Contributing to architecture and design of product features and capabilities.
● Participate in an agile work environment to deliver software.
● Research new tools and technologies for use within the team.
● Assist in the troubleshooting of code defects and deploy timely fixes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Translate wireframes into functional web apps using HTML, CSS, Angular, MySQL, Redis, and Restful APIs.
● Architect scalable web architectures
● Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
● Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
● Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
● Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
● Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
● This role has some aspect of project management. The candidate will need to have strong soft skills to communicate and work well with several cross-functional teams in fulfilling the business requirements.
● Detail-oriented – simply put, the devil is in the details.
● Decision making – succeeding in this role requires both a can-do and risk-taking attitude. With this in mind, it pays to sit back and evaluate the constraints and take a call using good judgment and rigorous planning.
● Project manager – work planning, status review, risk analysis, feasibility analysis.
● Technology Delivery Manager – status review, technical review, planning, design.
● Information security team – vulnerability analysis and patching.
● Infrastructure team – provisioning and capacity planning.
● Other software engineers.
● Support engineers – training, support
● 5+ years of experience in software development.
● Experience with Angular 2+ on large scale projects.
● Deep understanding of Observables and experience with Ngrx.
● Knowledge of enterprise best practices including smart/dumb component architecture.
● Experience with Sass, Less, and/or CSS Modules.
● Ability to debug API responses.
● Write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
● Preferred Qualifications
● Experience with Vue, js is a plus.
● Experience with React a plus
Joining : Immediate