Gender : Female/Male
Industry : IT
Job Role & Responsibilities:
● You will be owning the global production environment running in AWS cloud and responsible for any change in the environment. You will be responsible for monitoring/alerting for the production environment.
● As a part of this team, you will help in building the development pipeline for efficiently bringing the code to production on a regular basis.
● Configure monitoring and alerting systems for the applications and platform-services specially Prometheus, ELK etc.
● Work with the Engineering team to develop architectural, technical, functional and performance guidelines related with the CI/CD pipelines.
● Your performance will be measure based on reliability and availability KPIs for the production
● How satisfied product engineering, Service engineering and QA engineering by the work you will be doing.
● Minimum of 8 years of experience as DevOps/CloudOps/SRE.
● Minimum of 5 years of experience with AWS core services.
● Minimum of 5 years of experience with Kubernetes, AWS EKS is preferred.
● Minimum of 4+ years of experience on python scripting.
● Professional experience in supporting Production Infrastructure.
● Excellent knowledge in AWS services and professional hands-on experience on documenting and implementing infrastructure.
● Strong knowledge of CI/CD
● Familiarity with ELK and logging technologies
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Ability to adjust quickly to new technologies.
1. Kubernetes SME – (at least 3-4 years of experience) with helm/Terraform.
2. Automation – (Python/Json/YAML, Terraform, Ansible)
3. Monitoring – (Prometheus, ELK, Grafana, Splunk etc.,)
Joining : Immediate