We are looking for a network engineer who has the ability to
take ownership of a cloud request/project from ideation to
deliver technologically innovative solutions ensuring customer
needs and operationalization are achieved.
Provide expertise, mentoring and support on use of cloud
services and best practices.
Use reusable infrastructure deployment packages that align with
security, compliance, and service management policies.
Serve as Tier 3 support on third party applications related to
infrastructure, Software, Platform as a service for Applied Materials Stakeholders.
Required Education & Experience
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in relation to cloud networking.
Overall Network experience of 5 – 8 years.
· Exposure to Palo Alto firewalls will be an additional advantage.
· Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
· Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot various network
· Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for
design and planning network communication systems.
· Provides specific detailed information for service and software
· Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products
using documentation and internet resources.
· Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and
outside the organization.
· A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Dependable and flexible when necessary.
· Hands-on experience in working with tools like Service Now & Solar winds
· Active network certification from MS Azure & AWS is a strong plus
· Good knowledge and hands on experience of Cloud networking
technologies of VPNs, Transit Gateways/VWAN, Peering connections,
WAF, cloud design, architecture, and services.
· Good Understanding of TCP/IP, Routing protocols, Load balancing
· Good understanding of native cloud services/solutions.
· Strong knowledge and hands on with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and
· Good knowledge of cloud technologies (Infrastructure as a Service –
IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS), and network security.
· Demonstrated experience in configuration; Network Engineering;
Network Monitoring systems.
· Cloud networking and security implementation experience.
· Exposure to large scalable high volume/traffic/distributed systems.
· Networking concepts, including VPNs, DNS, DHCP, routing, peering.
· Knowledge of IaC – Ansible, Terraform will be an additional advantage.
· Exposure to Palo Alto Prisma cloud, Netography will be an added
· Good understanding of High Availability & performing regular health
checks on infrastructure devices.
· Good Knowledge and hands-on with Palo Alto & Fortinet Firewalls.
· Good knowledge and hands-on with network hardware devices Cisco
6509, Nexus 6K,7K switches & Cisco ASR/ISR routers, Arista switches and
catalyst 2k, 3k and 4k, Cisco 29xx, Aruba Wireless controllers.
· Working expertise on Aruba Wireless controllers / access points
installation, configuration, and upgrades.