Industry Background : IT
Qualification : BBA, MBA in HR or equivalent education
baseSalary : As Per Company Norms
Immediate to 15 days joiners preferred
- Communicating with hiring managers and clients to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms such as LinkedIn, naukri etc.
- Handle end to end recruitment process which includes screening, sourcing, interviewing, scheduling and co- coordinating till closures.
- Choosing the right candidate for requirement.
- Scheduling the interview as per the availability of clients and candidates.
- Doing the follow up with the candidate and client till the candidate joins the company.
- Aware about permanent & contractual staffing.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
- Good interpersonal, communication and decision-making skills.
- Smart worker & multi-tasking.
- Able to hand client independently.
- Able to hand Naukri , LinkedIn
Work Experience : 0-1