Industry Background : IT Industry
Qualification : Any IT
baseSalary : As per company Norms
Roles & Responsibilities
Design, develop and maintain software that powers complex operations.
• Help design the architecture, own development of major initiatives and modules.
• Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA
engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
• Help level up the team; share knowledge, conduct code and design review; drive
code quality and process improvement initiatives.
• Write code that you are proud of, with extensibility, scalability and performance in
mind: 250 million API requests & 3TB of data daily
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills and a strong
understanding of distributed computing principles.
● Deep experience in Go (Golang) or similar technologies..
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team0The ability to work from
anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
Work Experience : 3-6 years