Job Role &
● Lead and contribute to the effort of solving complex technical challenges to
● Excellent problem-solving skills, use of logic and ability to think outside the
box when troubleshooting issues
● Design, build, and on-board tools to accelerate build, testing, release, and
● Highly motivated with excellent verbal, written communication skills, humility,
team-first attitude and the ability to execute in timely manner.
● Drive technical decisions for the team
● Ability to work successfully with multi-functional teams and tech leads.
effectively across organizational boundaries and geographies.
● Mentor team members and maintain engineering excellence
Skills Primary Skill
AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
Java, Groovy, Golang or Python
● Strong experience in CICD standard methodologies and experience with
tools used in CICD pipelines: such as Jenkins, GitHub, Nexus, Artifactory,
Maven, Gradle, and
● Good experience with container and container orchestration technologies
Docker, and Kubernetes, helm
● Strong experience in Data and information visualization tools like grfana,
● Software development experience in an object-oriented programming
language such as Java, Groovy, Golang, and Python
● Excellent with Unix/Linux systems
● Experienced with Agile Methodologies
Good to have Skills:
● Experience with networking, storage, logging, monitoring and alerting
● Experience in devSecOps is a plus.